I’ve been researching graduate-student unionization for five years. Below are resources and writings related to the topic. More is still being added.
- The Effects of Graduate-Student Unionization on Stipends (2012.5.01, forthcoming, The Review of Higher Education)
- Remunerations (Excel)
A list of important National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) cases related to graduate-student unionization that has
not been listed on NLRB’s internet archives. Updated: NLRB has posted their complete listings. Below is a list of all relevant NLRB cases related to graduate-student unionization. I’ve kept my original scans, but also added links to the NLRB downloads.
- Cornell University 183-329 (1970) NLRB Link
- Adelphi University 195-369 (1972) NLRB Link
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center 223-251 NLRB Link
- Boston Center Medical Corp. 330-152 (1999)
- New York University 332-1205 (2000)
- Brown University 342-483 (2004)
- New York University II 356-007 (2010)
- State University of New York at Buffalo 355-197 (2010)